Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats your favourite sex toy

Which one do you use the most

• 12" vibrator

Votes: 25 58.1%
  • anal beads

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • a strap on

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • double ended dildo

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters
N

natglutes

OK guys, Im looking for some new sex toys, any ideas???
You can also post pics of your fav sex toy:D

Hey Big, you know me well by now:) You can use anal beads on guys and double ended dildos for 3somes:D vibrators feel great on guys too.....

If I had a poonani, I'd definitaly get the jackrabbit, or something of the sort. That thing just looks vicious!:eek:

FELLAS DILDOS ARE MENS ENEMY NO. 1 YOU CAN USE A CLITORIES VIBRATOR FOR YOUR GIRL,BUT IF YOU USE A DILDO SHE MIGHT LEAVE YOU FOR IT.SPECIALY IF ITS BIGGER THAN YOU DICKY.:D

I agree with you Latin Lover. The clit vibrators are GREAT if I'm in a position, like from behind, that doesn't really stimulate my clit. Also, I dated a guy who wanted to see me use a dildo and I didn't object, but I'm not dating him anymore either.

Shit, I love using a dildo, a butt plug and my tongue at the same time. It'll wipe a girl out with three levels of stimulation at the same time. You'll beg to have me let you cum

BTW- what happens if I leave her up there on the edge for an extended period of time without orgasm? Will it diminish or will it still be as intense? I want to wreckem when I getem

Kahn
Bro i leave my girl on the edge for about 10 to 20 mins its quite funny lookin at her face when im doing it but i only need my tounge and cock to do that.

Oh and when she does go her body kicks with every wave that hits her quite funny.:D

Hmmm As for a new sextoy well a G-spot vibrator is always a good buy both for him and her.

But i saw this amazing vibrator a while ago it was about 1 and a half cm round by about 1cm deep and ran off a watch battery it's swis made and it supposed to vibrate like a mofo only thing was it's price i think it was $200 but all the review's where fantastic.
I think it was from http://www.sextoyfun.com

but that was about 6 month's ago i have not been there since.

What you my think of getting is a bullet its like a egg shape and you can get all sorts of them but get one and pop it up your ass then fuck your guy you will both get off on the vibrations as its pushing on your vigina wall and his cock better still get a clit stimulator as well and do it doggie you will last about 5 mins if your lucky.:eek:

Latinlover,
Sorry gal you are wrong about a dildo being a mans worst enemy. My girl has quite a collection of vibrators and dildo's rangeing from 6" to 10" but still would rather have my cock in her than a "Fake" as she calls them and im by no means big downstairs. if your girl like a dildo more than you your not doing it right.:rolleyes:

natglutes,
Do you know where i can get a really soft double ended dildo from one of the really long one's i cant seem to lay my hands on a decent one anywhere.:D

Top Bottom