Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats your favourite sex toy

Which one do you use the most

• 12" vibrator

Votes: 25 58.1%
  • anal beads

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • a strap on

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • double ended dildo

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters
Justin you are a little:devil: I bet you would love to feel fangs on your Cock............nice bite marks:D and then I would scratch you with cats paw:D :D :D :D
I think that cats paw isnot my cup of tea............I prefer a different kind of pussy:p

BANANAS ARE THE BEST THING. THERE ISNT ANY THING LIKE GOOD OLD FRESH FRUIT, CHEAP TO AND NO LEFT OVERS IF YOU DO IT RIGHT. IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN..:eek: :D

Sorry dude, i dont go that route, but I have enjoyed using honey and choclate syrup in the past...no objects though

clit stimulator... Rocks my world.
That is if there isn't a tongue somewhere nearby. Or both. or... I have to go now....
calico

calico said:
clit stimulator... Rocks my world.
That is if there isn't a tongue somewhere nearby. Or both. or... I have to go now....
calico
I got a tongue like ya read about in the papers. I'm close (1200 Mi.). Next flight out of here is in 1 hour. I'm on it. Oh yeah, I'll pick up one of those stimulators at the airport in the duty free shop. See ya soon.

HAha ahha hhah

Bunch of Newbies --- all of yah.
Low dollar - players.

Do a search on sybian!!!!

Natty, I'm your new best friend.
Somebody has to watch out for the girl.
Your gonna love it.

Cleaner said:
HAha ahha hhah

Bunch of Newbies --- all of yah.
Low dollar - players.

Do a search on sybian!!!!

My friend has the Sybian (hers is the Sybian 2000)... that thing is like a powertool and bucking bronco combined! Its like one or two THOUSAND dollars!
calico

Top Bottom