Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats with teenage girls and not wanting the kitty l

B0ARDIN087

my gf as well as a few other girls i have hooked up with. dind't want this done to them. I want to do it for my girl but am not going to make her. whats the deal and how can i make sure it happens other then more time :)

my new girl dont like it either,but I tell her how much I love it so I get to lick it sometimes, my ex was a fiend and would hold my fucking head there till she got off totally.

my take is that a girl who is really comfortable with herself sexually and is willing to relax and let loose will enjoy more in bed

TheOak01 said:
my take is that a girl who is really comfortable with herself sexually and is willing to relax and let loose will enjoy more in bed

Yep, she's probably just a bit insecure/uncomfortable... has she let you do it at all yet? Once she has and realizes that you enjoy it and love her pussy, she'll probably be more comfortable with you doing it.

Maybe take a shower together first, since if she's fresh out of the shower she'll probably feel cleaner and more comfortable (not that she isn't clean down there already, I just mean if she's insecure about taste/scent then knowing she just showered might make her feel better) and then lay her down and let the fun begin! :)

heh well we cant really shower with each other we dont get those kind of oppurtunities. think highschool people

Boardin087 said:
heh well we cant really shower with each other we dont get those kind of oppurtunities. think highschool people
Bro,... I showered with chics in highschool, just wait for the rents to go to sleep, and don't tell em a chic is there, and they'll just think you felt like feeling clean before bed. Worked everytime for me.

Top Bottom