Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whats the biggest chic u ever fucked? lbs wise

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiger88

i hit up a softball player one time

she was an easy 160

her ass looked an ass of a powerlifter

she had a cute face

i will try to find a pic

160 ain't big if it's done right. i briefly dated a girl that was 5'8" 155 and she had an awesome body.

but the biggest....i'd have to say maybe 180? 190? not quite sure. more than i should've, but when you got a hard dick and beer goggles, you'll fuck anything really.

Tygger, come on now...a buck-60 ain't that heavy. Fuck, if the girl is 5'10 that weight is sexy (provided they are fit). The last girl I dated was 5'10 165 and she was fine and curved, kinda built like Serena but hot. Seriously bro, I hit a girl that was proly around 200, I was drunk and in a foreign place, my dirty little secret...

160 isn't big at all unless she's like 5'2". My ex's 22 year old niece was 5'8", 155-160 and I didn't even consider her 'thick'. She was pretty athletic so she was rock solid. I ain't afraid of no big babes and I have approached double century several times....yeah they were fat but they fucked like champs.

I dated a huge Amazon that was 6' 3 easy and very pretty..
Strong, symetrical and over 200 lbs..

Yes, we wrestled often and I had to really work hard at winning ..

tiger88 said:
but other then 160 pounder

would be like 130 ish

boney ass bitches for me is what i seem to pull

Stand up, put your palms together around your schlong and thrust til orgasm...that's what fucking a skinny girl is like to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom