Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whats the biggest chic u ever fucked? lbs wise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Longhorn85 said:
Yeah, let's hear it GG. I would like to know how he got you in bed in the first place?

Well it is not always about having to look hot....personality plays in there. And of course he has to be conservative winkwink

BTW: are we talking about actual weight or body fat%...cause I weigh alot and wear a size 8....so ......

She was 5'5" about 175-180 lbs and honestly it was fantastic. She was so articulate, intelligent and confident when she talked and socialized out in public too. She was definitely what I define as "sexy". :p

Last edited:
Y_Lifter said:
I dated a huge Amazon that was 6' 3 easy and very pretty..
Strong, symetrical and over 200 lbs..

Yes, we wrestled often and I had to really work hard at winning ..

FUCKING AWESOME BRO!!

Can I get her number??

got a blow job from a 170er.

did a 150er once.

boug the "biggest" i've done. most are 130 and below.

5'5 160 or so....most of the weight was in her massive melons and ass, she embarrassed me in front of my whole class in high school, i told her i didnt want to have sex with her no more because i felt bad for her boyfriend/ex-boyfriend(whatever he was) ..so she came into my class and threw a shirt i had left at her house in my face....i was so embarassed because everyone kinda figured out i hit that semi-plumper.

52 185-200lbs
i had some fat beergoogles on, girl had a cute face tho:biggrin: more cushion for the pushin? ha ha ha :p.

I had a friend in the military (he was 6' 11') and he LOVED big women - like 300lbs plus. He would go out and bring them back to the room and then brag about it.

I've had horrible sex with skinny women so weight is not an issue to me. Personality and attitude are everything.

Who resurrected this old ass thread?

Hmmm... For me? 145-150. I like smaller chics... leave the plumper's for those who really like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom