Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whats the biggest chic u ever fucked? lbs wise

Status
Not open for further replies.
tiger88 said:
i hit up a softball player one time

she was an easy 160

her ass looked an ass of a powerlifter

she had a cute face

i will try to find a pic

Damn...Thats funny.. I banged a couple of REAL cute softballl players too.. They both had beautiful faces but thick legs/asses.

I would fuck em both again though, no regrets.

They also were 3 of the top 5 dicksuckers I ever had. 1 of the other 4 is a Mod (female)... Nice try, on this board... Guess who..

Whats up with the softball players usually having that build?? Thick calves/legs/ass....? My close bud is one and she's about 5'6 160..but doesnt look it until you see her legs....

did a real pretty fat girl once....she was about 170 @ 5'-5"....she was very experienced and it was great. I left in the middle of the night when I started to sober up...I was very drunk...I will never do that again and havent in 15 years, nor have I been that drunk again...cant do it...(fat chicks)...

Dial_tone said:
Stand up, put your palms together around your schlong and thrust til orgasm...that's what fucking a skinny girl is like to me.

all the thicker chicks i've ever laid pipe to have felt nice and cushy inside. nothing wrong with that. feels real nice, especially if they're good and snug.

i remember fucking one skinny chick that i swear i could feel her hips from inside of her if i was slightly angled slamming into her. she fucked like a champ though, and from behind, she felt like a supercharged cadillac. WOW.

not all skinny chicks feel like you're fucking a skeleton though. my girl is built like a toothpick but has never felt bony.

one thing i've experienced, however, is thicker chicks are real long from clit to taint. skinny chicks got a smaller overall package from the outside. no, i havn't done any studies on this, just my own observations.

Y_Lifter said:
I dated a huge Amazon that was 6' 3 easy and very pretty..
Strong, symetrical and over 200 lbs..

Yes, we wrestled often and I had to really work hard at winning ..

I'm in Holland and we are real tall. My gf is 5"11, my sister is 6"0, and many of my female friends are over 6"0.

Never fucked anyone taller than my gf though.

64lbs

sixty four pounds

What do ya want? She was 10.

I am so fucking joking right now.

Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom