Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are your thoughts on BDSM relationships

Well - as you referred to in your comment, there certainly are different "levels" so to speak - 24/7 Master/Slave vs a relationship that is just a little dom/sub...

I think many people get involved in relationships with a dom/sub structure, but not willingly (i.e. controlling/manipulative abusive husband, etc).

Anybody been involved in a relationship that was unique to you in that you or your partner willingly gave up the power to the other?

yes?

I was with a woman who loved being told what to do. By day she was in charge / boss type, but at night she LOVED being dominated. I got bored with her, and yes when bored you up the ante.

I've been dominated and also I have dominated someone and it is very fun. One girl I dated (and almost married) was into rough sex (and enjoyed multiple partners). She loved being tied up and being taken by multiple men. We only played that once with bondage though.

Top Bottom