Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is your "type"?

ThatGirl said:
I am not always so sure what mine is, I never end up with anyone my so called type anyway. Right now I am diggin this guy who has this total rock star attitude (ego) and look (he has more fashion sense than I do!), covered in tattoos (he's a tattoo artist), the whole bad boy thing. I just want to do dirty dirty things to him.

So....what's your type? What turns you on?

Well I probably dress better than you, my atitude is real BAD, and would love to conversate about dirty things but i do not match any of the other shit!

_HERA_ said:
I believe you. I don't have a type either. :verygood:
If you've had sex, then you have a type. Could be an extremely broad spectrum, but a type, non the less.
You like short guys? You like fat guys? You like guys deformed?
These maybe what you don't like, but the aggregate of inverses, creates the criteria for your type. I hope that made sense...
:rose:

Ulcasterdropout said:
If you've had sex, then you have a type. Could be an extremely broad spectrum, but l a type, non the less.
You like short guys? You like fat guys? You like guys deformed?
These maybe what you don't like, but the aggregate of inverses, creates the criteria for your type. I hope that made sense...

Ofcourse it makes perfect sense what you are saying!!!
Well I did have a type when I was younger but that changed now I think.

Another one of this perfect cutie...

link didn't work. Will post later.

DIVISION said:
Generally it's pale white women w/ strong facial features.......the cheekbones, sharp jawline...smooth even complexion. Medium build, nothing too skinny or small, thick ass w/ a strong attitude and self determination.

I'm starting to broaden my horizons because another guy I knew in the military said I was missing out. I'm considering it, but since I was young it's always been about pale women, and it always comes back to that.

Rose McGowan is probably my ideal....would like her to be a bit thicker though....

DIV

:chomp:

How you been Div?

Thicker as in fatter?

Top Bottom