Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is your "Type"...

Gymgurl said:
Chef your goal in life to make all us women melt at your feet......

Nahhh... it's all smoke and mirrors.. if you ever met me you would know its all a sham.. a mockery of a sham of a hoax...

ChefWide said:
its mental set, and physical setting.. no?
oh im talking strictly physical...though there are certain aspects of the greek mindset that i find appealing in a relationship...at least more so than other ethnic groups

Yasmina said:
oh that is a nice and interesting choice
you are basically covering almost all basis
im a fan of beautiful women in general, though girls from the above are more likely to have that wow factor i like :)

CanadianCutie said:
5'9-6'2, 170lbs-220lbs, dark hair and usually dark eyes. i prefer an olive complexion.. Destinctive facial features.. not to fond of a mush face
lol i spy an easy target :evil: ;)

Ideal:
Tall - 5'6"-6'
Jet black hair
Attractive
Smart,likes art/literature
can hold a converstation
Athletic
Nice, honest
Cooks
Healthy libido
Likes outdoorsy activities

Will settle for:
nice rack

marshallmadman said:
I'm still trying to figure out if this is your type, or you are describing yourself. :evil:
Do I look like a jerseyart to you? 100% hetro here.

marshallmadman said:
I'm still trying to figure out if this is your type, or you are describing yourself. :evil:

i can tell you he is fully hetero and from the sounds of it he is hot too
:rose: :p

Last edited:
Yasmina said:
Me...
I like tall guys with pretty brown/blue eyes, white clean teeth, short hair, confident, a gentleman and smells good *drools*

:p

You don't like yellow tooth nervous bo ridden green eyed hippies? Sorry wodin, no yasmina for you.

curling said:
You don't like yellow tooth nervous bo ridden green eyed hippies? Sorry wodin, no yasmina for you.
The sad thing is this is as good as you get.

Top Bottom