Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is your "Type"...

Yasmina said:
Are you avoiding competition?

I wouldn't call it avoiding the competition....More like creating my own niche market.

The main reason I do this is...The hot girls that have the monopoly on guys attention are normally a "PITA" (Long lines, no good customer service, etc) In addition, the girls who recently took a dip in business or a drop in her stock value are very motivated to do business. (no long lines, service with a smile, etc)

awittyusername said:
I wouldn't call it avoiding the competition....More like creating my own niche market.

The main reason I do this is...The hot girls that have the monopoly on guys attention are normally a "PITA" (Long lines, no good customer service, etc) In addition, the girls who recently took a dip in business or a drop in her stock value are very motivated to do business. (no long lines, service with a smile, etc)

I totally understand and I agree with you there.
I have the same philosophy about men too! :rose:

Yasmina said:
Me...
I like tall guys with pretty brown/blue eyes, white clean teeth, short hair, confident, a gentleman and smells good *drools*

:p
6'2"
short dark hair
hazel blue eyes
white, straight teeth
large cock
always smelling good

GoldenDelicious said:
either mediterranean brunettes or east european blondes, tallish (5'7 is good) with long hair, good skin, have fresh, classic beauty who lean in the direction of weight training

that is quite a distinct difference there GD...

Yasmina said:
that is quite a distinct difference there GD...
why? it all comes down to skin color imo, mediterraneans with olive skin look better as brunettes, while pale skinned nordic blondes are also very nice. dont get me wrong there are exceptions, but its as well as i can answer this question..

GoldenDelicious said:
why? it all comes down to skin color imo, mediterraneans with olive skin look better as brunettes, while pale skinned nordic blondes are also very nice. dont get me wrong there are exceptions, but its as well as i can answer this question..

oh that is a nice and interesting choice
you are basically covering almost all basis :) :rose:

GoldenDelicious said:

its mental set, and physical setting.. no?

Top Bottom