Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What your opinion on meaningless sex?

im sick of how you put peoples names up before you post . its annoying

Love it. I think more people need to seperate the physical from the mental. I've never thought of sex as an expression of love.

You got that right.....it is hard to seperate yourself emotionally....for men it is not

I need some too.

I don't know, sometimes meaningless sex is REALLY hot, but I have had much hotter sex with someone I know, not necessarily a mate, but with a FWB's or whatnot. When you know a person you sometimes feel more comfortable and get a lil more freaky, unless of course it's the kind of meaningless sex where you know you're never gonna see the person again (happened like ONCE in my life)
I have one guy that I have been sleeping with off and on for the last 2 yrs. He's just an "aquaintance" and we hardly ever do anything outside of the bedroom (or his studio, he owns a recording/music production studio and we love to get down there, there's even a "song" of all my fun noise making!) Occassionally we go out, but it's only to events we were both going to anyway, and figure why not go together so we can hook up after. Sex with him is SO HOT, but I don't get too attached to him because even though in the future he could make a great SO, right now, he's way to absorbed in his work and I know I can be a needy bitch and it would never work out.

Top Bottom