Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are your fettishes or pet peaves when having sex?

Hey Alptraum,

that is my buddy's sister on your post. Sung Hi Lee.. am I right? She wasn't that fine in real life... I think my gf is hotter..

She did have a nice bod though.

one of my fetishes is when you're in the missionary position and the girl has her legs around you thrusting you in harder and deeper.....DAMN!!!!

stretch:

I hate that upward arch stuff too. Girls that do that seem to have a hard time handling the dick.

But i love hitting them from behind with the downward arch. If the girl starts rotating her waste that is icing on the cake. I love it when i am about to cum and my girl rotates on my cock head while i explode in her from behind.

I hate it when a girl doesn't wanna get in a certain position that they've done before. I hate it when girls give you a fast bj.

Turn Ons=Everything excpet violent shit, and I love going down on a woman as long as she is trim. Don't want to go to the dentist for a haircut.

Turn Offs: If the woman pulls out a Strap-On, I'm outta there:p

Symmetry said:
Hey Alptraum,

that is my buddy's sister on your post. Sung Hi Lee.. am I right? She wasn't that fine in real life... I think my gf is hotter..

She did have a nice bod though.

Yeah, that's Sung Hi Lee alright. To be quite frank most Asian females turn me on, that was just a good pic since Asian and she was wearing stockings so had both of my fetishes :D

I need to hear my name screamed at the top of the girls
lungs like I'm the god of love making! then I want to be spanked to it hurts cause I'm a very bad boy.:angel:

Last edited:
LMAO:bawling: Nope but came close once when she pulled out one of those superschlong dildoes and offered to use it on me as well as her. No thanks.

Top Bottom