Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What would you do if you found out your girlfriend was texting her ex?

Ktm250

Me and my girlfriend were watching cowboys redskins game and she kept texting someone on her phone and made sure I couldn't see the screen. I was able to look at it before she left just enough to see she was texting her ex. What would you guys do? I'm pretty pissed.

Me and my girlfriend were watching cowboys redskins game and she kept texting someone on her phone and made sure I couldn't see the screen. I was able to look at it before she left just enough to see she was texting her ex. What would you guys do? I'm pretty pissed.

I'd get her phone , text him making believe I was her and arrange a rendezvous , kick his teeth down his throat and her ass to the curb,problem solved!

What was she texting about? Obviously she has zero respect for you and your relationship. Honestly sneaky biaaatches like that dont deserve the time of day. Its not worth the drama.

Use code "Pimp20" at ntbm to save 20% and free shipping.

I would piss on her in her sleep

No F'n way bro, like was said zero respect. I'd actually track him down as you know who he is and beat his ass. And call your girl on her shit after of course....BS on both them.

Just be careful if you opt to kick someone's teeth in. It can be VERY costly if you take it too far....TRUST ME!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EliteFitness

Fuck her hard in the ass. Then dump her.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

What was she texting about? Obviously she has zero respect for you and your relationship. Honestly sneaky biaaatches like that dont deserve the time of day. Its not worth the drama.

Use code "Pimp20" at ntbm to save 20% and free shipping.

I couldn't look at it long enough to see what they were talking about but I did see his name along with some pretty lengthy texts

Top Bottom