Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What would you do if you found out your girlfriend was texting her ex?

I couldn't look at it long enough to see what they were talking about but I did see his name along with some pretty lengthy texts

Fuck her. You cannot trust her. If she isn't going to show you what she is texting than there communication was inappropriate. Plain and simple.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Girls like this are just a waste of ur time, energy & do nothing good to make ur life feel good.
Look for someone new & then ditch her.
Till then enjoy ur sessions with her ;)

I agree with Mark One, same thing I would do except I would also break and arm or two rather than than kick his teeth his throat as that seems more costly if he were to sue.

The fact that she had to hide her phone from you says a lot.. If she had nothing to hide, why was she hiding her phone from you?!
Hands up, when me and my boyfriend first got together, I was texting my ex. This was a ex from 6 years ago. I thought nothing of it because he occasionally use to pop up ever now and then. I'm pretty sure I told my boyfriend however he says different.. Anyways. I told my ex everything about it. He told me straight up my ex was acting as if he wanted more.. Me being a girl, I didn't see this.. I straight away cut all ties, deleted his number and I haven't spoken to him since.
But I happily showed my boyfriend the messages because I had nothing to hide. He knew the second he text me, and what he said..
I'd confront your girlfriend, ask her why she's texting someone from the past.. There might not be anything in it but the fact she's hiding her phone from you whilst texting him. Says different to me. It's called respect. If you respected your boyfriend, you don't go texting a thing from the past whilst your with your boyfriend and hiding your phone. You've got two choices, either confront her as I said.. Or leave the bitch behind and find someone who respects you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom