Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is it that women want????

latinsteel

After thinking about this for a while I have come to the conclusion that women make no sense and therefore we as men should try to not understand them because they are CRAZY!!!

latinsteel said:
After thinking about this for a while I have come to the conclusion that women make no sense and therefore we as men should try to not understand them because they are CRAZY!!!

I work in healthcare and can confirm that women are crazy,,,even when they are older and in the hospital,,they can be crazy bitches, the drama is off the chart. they have so many psych issues..

the older men are just demented( because women make us that way after a lifetime of putting up with their drama and lack of logical thinking), we just end up lying there mumbling and playing with ourselves and disoriented.

men and women should get together only for a mating session. Anything else is uncompatible. There are rare excemtions tho.

Many or most don't know what they want. Some figure it out when still in their twenties, most not until much later. Some never do.
I believe the ones that feel good about themselves are way more stable, and more apt to know what they want.

As men, we know what we want.(Listen closely WOMEN!!!!)

MEN want nice big natural boobs and a big ass on a small waste woman.

Sorry guys for giving away our secret.

latinsteel said:

MEN want nice big boobs and a tight ass on a small woman.

There fixed.

latinsteel said:

MEN want nice big natural boobs and a big ass on a small waste woman.

I believe you mean WAIST.
And not WASTE.

(Sorry I couldn't resist)

I'm not sure all men will agree with you on the big boobs and ass.

For what it's worth - I was pretty clueless as to what I wanted and mostly uninterested in men until my late 20's about 31 I had all my shit together - in all aspects of my life.

Now I get to enjoy the ride and try not to grin to largely at those trying to get through their 20's.

Top Bottom