Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is it that women want????

women dont even know what they want. A guy beats them, and they stay cause they say " he must love me" The same bitch will ditch a guy cause he is too nice, a pussy, but sometimes she'll say, " I just wanna meet a nice, caring faithful guy" BULLSHIT!!

Then, when she can't attract a guy with money, she will say that guys that have a nice car/clothes/house are cocky showoffs?!?!?

One thing I have learned is that you have to just be yourself, and treating a woman like a queen, screw it, you get stepped on. Treat yourself like a KING, and the rest will fall into place
Hells yeah

As men, we know what we want.(Listen closely WOMEN!!!!)

MEN want nice big natural boobs and a big ass on a small waste woman.

Sorry guys for giving away our secret.

Nah not all men, personally I want a girl pretty enough, sense of humor, kind and normal, I thought I found that but bam didn;t work out lol

Nah not all men, personally I want a girl pretty enough, sense of humor, kind and normal, I thought I found that but bam didn;t work out lol

No bro. You are officialy in love right now. I can perceive by your frecuencies that you are a young dude. Early 20's maybe? Phillosophy define Love as a "transitory state of imbecility"; in other words, you have a curtain right now in front of your eyes, because the world for you is she. With her, everything looks pretty in color, without her, everything is dark and ugly.

If you get her, after a couple years, that curtain will fade away from your eyes, and once you use reason again, you will find out that the best way to please your sensors is with big knockers, small waist, nice big round firm ass and a tight pink pussy. Oh, and you'll learn also that, men, being created with mixed DNA from primate earth creatures, ARE NOT biologic entities of one single sexual partners. We need to fuck with as many as we can, for as long as we can, in order to produce a better improved specimen.

No bro. You are officialy in love right now. I can perceive by your frecuencies that you are a young dude. Early 20's maybe? Phillosophy define Love as a "transitory state of imbecility"; in other words, you have a curtain right now in front of your eyes, because the world for you is she. With her, everything looks pretty in color, without her, everything is dark and ugly.

If you get her, after a couple years, that curtain will fade away from your eyes, and once you use reason again, you will find out that the best way to please your sensors is with big knockers, small waist, nice big round firm ass and a tight pink pussy. Oh, and you'll learn also that, men, being created with mixed DNA from primate earth creatures, ARE NOT biologic entities of one single sexual partners. We need to fuck with as many as we can, for as long as we can, in order to produce a better improved specimen.

Lol man I love reading your comments, but trust me there is girls like that

I work in healthcare and can confirm that women are crazy,,,even when they are older and in the hospital,,they can be crazy bitches, the drama is off the chart. they have so many psych issues..

the older men are just demented( because women make us that way after a lifetime of putting up with their drama and lack of logical thinking), we just end up lying there mumbling and playing with ourselves and disoriented.

lolool

i can honestly say that my experience of dealing with women is that the ones from other countries outside the usa seem to be more mature for their age/down to earth..

plus an accent is pretty hot..

Albert Einstein was quoted once as saying : "of all the miraculous things i have discovered and figured out...the one thing that absolutely escape's me, is 'What do women want'... They are crazy... and i wouldn't want to live with out the sweetness of the feminine mystique .... How ever, i agree with an earlier post - ( WOMEN OUTSIDE of the U.S. tend to be much more reasonable and mature ) women are women, but less American Westernized BS in the getting down to business.. or even a relationship

really don't know what women want. I know what I want and I found it. I found a man who is a great lover. The connection we have is so special. He is without a doubt, the best lover I have ever been with. Not only does he have a fine physical appearance, when we make love, he really makes me feel like a real man, something no woman has ever done.

Top Bottom