Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is it that women want????

velvett said:
I believe you mean WAIST.
And not WASTE.

(Sorry I couldn't resist)

I'm not sure all men will agree with you on the big boobs and ass.

For what it's worth - I was pretty clueless as to what I wanted and mostly uninterested in men until my late 20's about 31 I had all my shit together - in all aspects of my life.

Now I get to enjoy the ride and try not to grin to largely at those trying to get through their 20's.

I prefer big implants and a DeeAnn Donovan like body.

The only way for a man to have the power, is money. If you have the money, you have the power; if you have the power, you have al the pussy in the world. Some girls are smart enough to be independent from men and get what they want; but the average girl feels protected and secure with a man with a lot of money.

Money these days, is the equivalent to a strong dude with good hunting skills in the cave ages. So if you can mix the money with education, a big cock, and perfect body and a classy attitude, your cawck would be an accordeon in no tieme and your nuts will be a couple of prunes.

BNG said:
Many or most don't know what they want. Some figure it out when still in their twenties, most not until much later. Some never do.
I believe the ones that feel good about themselves are way more stable, and more apt to know what they want.

^^what he said.

Do not waist your time with a woman who doesn't know what she wants as it will be impossible to please her.

BIKINIMOM said:
^^what he said.

Do not waist your time with a woman who doesn't know what she wants as it will be impossible to please her.

I think you meant "Do not waste your time with a woman....." not waist like around your waist......

I couldn't help myself...LOL

i stopped trying to figure women out a long time ago, and im only 23. i have no intention of getting in a relationship with anyone, its more trouble than its worth at my age especially. ill settle for one night stands and fuck buddies that i dont really care about, and im not scared to take advantage of a drunk chick. granted i wont get one drunk specifcally because of my own ethics, but if shes drunk and willing, then im willing. you cant lie to me and say somehow fucking a girl while drunk is unethical, because why would they want to get drunk and flirt around in the first place? to get dick, and have an excuse out.

I never though females were actually that hard to figure out.........
until a few long weeks ago.
1 Minutes she loves me, the next she doesnt have time and doesnt talk to me much.
And alot of other shit in that.

Done my head in.

women dont even know what they want. A guy beats them, and they stay cause they say " he must love me" The same bitch will ditch a guy cause he is too nice, a pussy, but sometimes she'll say, " I just wanna meet a nice, caring faithful guy" BULLSHIT!!

Then, when she can't attract a guy with money, she will say that guys that have a nice car/clothes/house are cocky showoffs?!?!?

One thing I have learned is that you have to just be yourself, and treating a woman like a queen, screw it, you get stepped on. Treat yourself like a KING, and the rest will fall into place

woman want a PUSSY!

Here's the story of a wimp named Josh tellier....

One day, while arriving home, he was greeted by DEA agents. He was arrested.

What happened? He turned in a very FUCKIN pissed guy. Josh ruined this guys lfe.

Why? because he couldn't do the 4 month jail sentence.

He returned home and his girlfreind wrapped her arms around him -- knowing full well what he did.

The end.

Women want a wimp. At least in America.:supercool

After thinking about this for a while I have come to the conclusion that women make no sense and therefore we as men should try to not understand them because they are CRAZY!!!

You don't have to understand why, but you have to understand where. Follow me on this, women have places in there head they want to be, its like its subconscious, because if you ask them, they don't know where it is, but you have to change that place to where you want it to be, they think beyond talking (for example, the impeccable ability to read body language). They aren't crazy but different, as most things that people think are crazy simply are only different.

Confidence bro.. how every any sign of in congruency in your words in your actions you will be ripped apart like a 80 lb hooker. Slightly cocky confidence and a nice smile (a genuine smile not like some eccentric gremlin)

Top Bottom