Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What traits about a guy or girl turn you on?

I dont judge other ppls ...uhm, activity

but id prolly be like, the hell?

When a girl with big tits looks deep into my eyes and says, "Fuck, DJ, I don't think I can go another minute without blowing you"

That turns me on.

and the fantasy continues

dimples

3448f2f.jpg

For me, it's intelligence, emotionally strong (not needy and insecure), advanced education (not necessarily a PhD, but wide general knowledge). All that with excellent physical condition, blond, small, frame, and a little bit of a tom-boy (likes to see if she can beat me on the motocross track), is what turns me on. And I'm blessed that my wife is all of that and more!!!! She's a brownbelt, has a Master's from U.T., perfect size & shape, and worked as a motocross stuntwoman in the movies for awhile. And she can handle s 12g shotgun better than Sarah Palin!

Charles

fixed or did you really mean scuba

I really meant scuba diving. Nothing hotter to me than a guy who has the same sense of adventure as me when it comes to the last frontier.

And to be honest, while I enjoy your revision, there are a few things higher on my list of fun things to do while nekkid.

Top Bottom