Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What traits about a guy or girl turn you on?

Dark hair/light eyes/tan
Southern accent
Great smile
Acts like a gentleman (opens doors, etc)
addicted to scuba diving
Sense of humor

Those aren't the things that make me fall in love....but as far as turn ons go, that's the big stuff.

So let's do some ivestigating here. What you're saying is that:

Mostly gray hair/bright green eyes/pale as hell
No accent
Rarely smiles
Doesn't go in the water (most for fear of being harpooned by cpt ahab)
And bland/humorless

Woudln't work for you?:(

Cheers,
Scotsman

Dark hair/light eyes/tan
Southern accent
Great smile
Acts like a gentleman (opens doors, etc)
addicted to muff diving
Sense of humor

Those aren't the things that make me fall in love....but as far as turn ons go, that's the big stuff.

fixed or did you really mean scuba

lol...she really meant scuba

but I dunno that she'll object to the edited version

I never ever muff dive on a first date.... Might try scuba tho

Why bro, I could do that shit all night, unless of course you've been out dancing all night and she's a sweaty mess.

Never had it presented on a first date though. You could drop hints on a first date like take her out to sushi and get 5 orders of giant clam...

Lol i set my buddy up with some chic an he went down on her the first night I lost all respect for him hahaha

Lol i set my buddy up with some chic an he went down on her the first night I lost all respect for him hahaha

She was askin for it.

Do girls lose all respect for other girls if they give a BJ on the first date. I would be happy with that on a first date as a guy, so why not please the girl on a first date, just sayin...

Shit I'd be happy with it too... But respect? He'll to the NO haha after the head I'd be like "sooo go on alot of dates this year" lmfao

Top Bottom