Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What traits about a guy or girl turn you on?

besides the obvious like being attractive and intelligent, which are prerequisites

a chick that can joke around and bust balls as much as you can (legit sense of humor..can dish it/take it)
a girl that's not a slut (i.e. very selective about who they are with)
has good fashion sense and knows how to maximize their beauty
strong willed/independent

all pretty sexy traits

Agree with everything.

The strong willed/independent part though walks a fine line. Too strong willed and independent and I clash too much with them. Those are the ones who usually are still friends with their old boyfriends. That shit doesn't fly with me.

how is being friends with an old bf a problem??

pfft

Because unless he decided to play for the other team, the "friends" part doesn't fly for guys. I think Chris Rock once said - "Guys don't have girl friends, they have girls they've fucked and girls they haven't fucked yet"

weird...I don't think that 100% troo

but then, my best friend is male.... >12 yrs...not even a hint of tryin to get in my pants or vice versa

weird...I don't think that 100% troo

but then, my best friend is male.... >12 yrs...not even a hint of tryin to get in my pants or vice versa

If given the opportunity, he would. If your next post is "He's had plenty of opportunities" then something is wrong somewhere (low test count, lost his balls, etc.). Occasionally there are exceptions to the rules.

Top Bottom