Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's your best/worst pick up line?

Buff Lover......you're right, pick up lines are a joke. A women decides if she wants to be with you long before you talk to her. Forget about it !

A dude at the bar next to me said this to a chick"Nice watch"........ah yea, she left.

Gotta love these

Best) It looks like somebody took 2 fine hams & shoved em down the back ofd your dress.

Worst) Are you out of breath? 'cause you've been running through my mind all nite.:fro:

LMAO X-Plode, what about --Give me some sugar baby
------------------------------

"Names Ash....Housewares"
:alien: :destroy:

Hiii, I'm Troy McLure. You may remember me from such educational films as, "Lead Pain: Delicious but Deadly".

nice very nice, i like to watch guys who dont "get it" you know computer proframer types who start talking to woman about the global economy and the recent beta change in microsoft, like i want to go over there and take their drink away.... like i may be an idiot, but hell i at least know what not to say...

1. i bet your jewelry would look good on my headboard

2. u got 35 cent ..mother told me to call her when i fell in love.

3. Bond...James Bond

I have no bad lines, but one that works everytime is, wow I bet that you can gobble a boner to the roots.

"You're like a prize-winning bass, I don't whether to mount you or eat you"

"I think we've met before...fuck me if I'm wrong."

Top Bottom