Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's your attitude towards giving phallatio?

How much do you enjoy giving phallatio?

• I love it! I try to do it evertime!

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • I love it! It depends on our mood though.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I'm okay about it and will do it for the right guy.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I try to avoid it, but will do it if he asks.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hate doing it. I don't do it.

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
lol well it's easy to do when you have a communicating partner, if you just smash her head against it you're never gonna et good head, maybe you should talk to her instead :p

lol well it's easy to do when you have a communicating partner, if you just smash her head against it you're never gonna et good head, maybe you should talk to her instead :p

Ditto. I HATE the head push thing unless there's a roll being played. But, on the other hand, when it's good for a woman, it's hard not to grab the guy's head and pull hair!

I think the whole sex is dirty & good girls shouldn't do it stigma is still a problem way deep down for LOTS of women. Believe me I talk to her, but it seems like she has some blurred line somewhere in her phychy that lets her act all hot and animalistic on some nights and like a demure little church girl on others.

I think the whole sex is dirty & good girls shouldn't do it stigma is still a problem way deep down for LOTS of women. Believe me I talk to her, but it seems like she has some blurred line somewhere in her phychy that lets her act all hot and animalistic on some nights and like a demure little church girl on others.

In one persona she's screwing you. In another persona, she's screwing someone else in a fantasy or you as someone different in a fantasy. The question is with whom in which persona? Hmmm.... Or, she's just elsewhere and not in the mood on the demure days.

Top Bottom