Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's the NASTIEST thing you've ever eaten, other than Bloody Pussy...?

when the river turn red, use your paddles and head upstream!!!

I freaked this girl out once, we where in the jacuzzi, and she ..well... bleeding, I sat her up on the side, and pulled that thing out w/ my teeth like a dog!! head whipped it off to the side... poor girl was truly freaked!!

so...back to the River... when the river runs red
make a lane change to the muddy road!! ha ah!!

I have 2:

1 while in bangcock I drank snake blood, hell of a rush but made me puke.

2 while in egypt I ate horse, not to bad but really stringy.

Thats the two growsest things, Oh and when I went on my first hunt we got a dear and I was told I had to take a bite out of the heart, discuting but gave me a rush. But nothing compared to chewing on adrenal glands.

DRQ

I freaked this girl out once, we where in the jacuzzi, and she ..well... bleeding, I sat her up on the side, and pulled that thing out w/ my teeth like a dog!! head whipped it off to the side... poor girl was truly freaked!!

YOU know that you are seriosly fucked up, but dam that's some funny shit.....

Lord Sust

I am seriously fucked up???? hey..I resemble that remark!!
sick though is when I made her kiss me after!!! yeee-haaww!!
asking her she likes the taste of herself, etc!!!

funniest yet, was in the morning, i asked her if she wanted a drink...maybe a bloody carrie...ha...that was her name!!!!
oh shit, i am sick!!!

rotten cottage cheese on accident. I took a bite and realized it was fucked up and gagged. It smelled like vinegar, and I had just bought it that day. Barrrrrrrrrrrffffffffffffffff

A peanut butter jar filled with turkey drippings,
for $5 bucks.......:sick: :sick:

Man, I ate bread by the loaf for weeks
trying to get that taste outta my pie hole.

I'd take bloody pussy over that anydayothaweek.

Top Bottom