Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what recurring non-sexual fantasies do you have?

nimbus

Everytime I hear a song I really like (that's not electronic music), I imagine myself performing it at my high school gym. Usually my dad and jr year english teacher are in the audience. There are also always chicks i am impressing, but they usually aren't actual people.

I also have fantasies about crossing people up, then blowing by them and dunking. I don't even play basketball, holler

i can jump high up into the sky and float up there, doing flips and whatnot in the air. then land softly on my feet. that's the best feeling. especially when people are watching and they realize how fucking awesome I am. also, jumping down an entire flight of stairs.

I've had a very detailed Walter Mitty type fantasy for a few years now. If I give you guys the details you'll think I'm a weirdo. Or pathetic.

Reliving my life with foreknowledge of the results of my actions so I don't make the same stupid mistakes and the fantasy of how things would turn out (this includes knowing when to buy and sell things like Microsoft, AOL and Google).

How I would spend the money if I hit the Superball, usually I want to hit it for at least $250 million so I've got over $100 million to play with ...

Murder, starting with certain select individuals and ending with absolutely random high power rifles on a clock tower mass murder and going out in a blaze of glory.

The usual :whatever:

I've had a very detailed Walter Mitty type fantasy for a few years now. If I give you guys the details you'll think I'm a weirdo. Or pathetic.

I'm sure it wouldn't make me think you are any "weirder" than you are now.

As for me, pretty sure you'd think I was certifiably insane were I to divulge said information.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Punching Scotsman in the head. Although it is somewhat sexually arousing, so I'm not sure it applies here.

Top Bottom