Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What makes a mans cum taste better?

After hours upon hours of research and a complete change in my diet, I have a list of dos and don'ts (Tested and approved by my wife)

DO:
Celery
Green leafy vegetables
Cucumbers
Pineapple Juice (WORKS MAGIC)
Green Tea
Cinnamon
Peppermint
Honey
Most sweet/tangy/acidic fruits (Pineapple, mango, lemon, blueberries, strawberries, watermelon, PINEAPPLE)

DON'TS:
Asparagus
Onion (Big no)
Garlic (Even Bigger no)
Fried Foods
Most Fish (Its hard to tell, so I stayed away from them all)
Smoking
Drinking
Recreational Drugs
Coffee
Soda/Pop/Coke
Red Meat
Broccoli
Cauliflower
Most sugars and artificially sweetened candies.

A diet without meat was doing too much, so baked chicken, lamb, and turkey were my meats of choice.

I basically had cucumber salads with cut up meat and a side of fruit for 30 days and the misses noticed a SIGNIFICANT improvement in sweetness and overall taste. I also drank plenty of water and green tea with honey and Cinnamon. I kept a pocket full of peppermints and popped one whenever I could remember to.

There is real research put into it by real researchers and theres a science that can explain every food I named, but I forget where my resources are and I don't feel like looking again since I'm already getting results. They say for best results give it 4 or 5 days to get through your system. I'm in Afghanistan, so I gave myself 30 days before R&R to go hard and hope for the best.

Last edited:
After hours upon hours of research and a complete change in my diet, I have a list of dos and don'ts (Tested and approved by my wife)

DO:
Celery
Green leafy vegetables
Cucumbers
Pineapple Juice (WORKS MAGIC)
Green Tea
Cinnamon
Peppermint
Honey
Most sweet/tangy/acidic fruits (Pineapple, mango, lemon, blueberries, strawberries, watermelon, PINEAPPLE)

DON'TS:
Asparagus
Onion (Big no)
Garlic (Even Bigger no)
Fried Foods
Most Fish (Its hard to tell, so I stayed away from them all)
Smoking
Drinking
Recreational Drugs
Coffee
Soda/Pop/Coke
Red Meat
Broccoli
Cauliflower
Most sugars and artificially sweetened candies.

A diet without meat was doing too much, so baked chicken, lamb, and turkey were my meats of choice.

I basically had cucumber salads with cut up meat and a side of fruit for 30 days and the misses noticed a SIGNIFICANT improvement in sweetness and overall taste. I also drank plenty of water and green tea with honey and Cinnamon. I kept a pocket full of peppermints and popped one whenever I could remember to.

There is real research put into it by real researchers and theres a science that can explain every food I named, but I forget where my resources are and I don't feel like looking again since I'm already getting results. They say for best results give it 4 or 5 days to get through your system. I'm in Afghanistan, so I gave myself 30 days before R&R to go hard and hope for the best.

Damn a lot of the dont's I like. I will give this a shot and see how it goes. Thanks for the time and self study bro

Hunter Of Gunmen

this is silly, but morbid curiosity sucked me in and now I have to respond.

I have learned through 10 years of marriage and an awesome wife that loves to blow me what her favorite foods are.(that is coming out of my shaft).

Dont drink any more but she always liked it when i drank
1. red wine.
2. broccoli
3. asparagus
4 coconut water

I noticed that my 2 and three are both on the bad list in this thread, I dont knw, she likes em both.

Coconut water is the real winner though. Like I said she loves doing it, but since I been drinking coconut water, she has a new passion. I just got it for electrolytes(works well by the way). She keeps insisting that I drink more of it, then she wants to taste me.

This would be a fun game to do with your girl. "Guess the flavor."

Anyway try coconut water, been off the hook here. And besides its so good for you.

I been mxing it with protien shake now too, so good. @10oz twice a day

this is silly, but morbid curiosity sucked me in and now I have to respond.

I have learned through 10 years of marriage and an awesome wife that loves to blow me what her favorite foods are.(that is coming out of my shaft).

Dont drink any more but she always liked it when i drank
1. red wine.
2. broccoli
3. asparagus
4 coconut water

I noticed that my 2 and three are both on the bad list in this thread, I dont knw, she likes em both.

Coconut water is the real winner though. Like I said she loves doing it, but since I been drinking coconut water, she has a new passion. I just got it for electrolytes(works well by the way). She keeps insisting that I drink more of it, then she wants to taste me.

This would be a fun game to do with your girl. "Guess the flavor."

Anyway try coconut water, been off the hook here. And besides its so good for you.

I been mxing it with protien shake now too, so good. @10oz twice a day

Man I tried coconut water a few weeks ago and I couldn't stomach it. Mine was warm at room temp.

Hunter Of Gunmen

Top Bottom