Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What makes a mans cum taste better?

Cinnamon and pineapple juice resulted in girls tellin me it tastes sweet

So a couple of sprinkles of cinnamon and 10 ounces of pineapple juices 3 times a day is what I've been following since

about a month ago I had a girl mention that the jizzem actually didn't taste too bad, that it was almost on the good side. BUT I have no clue as to what I ate that day or the day before. Wish I knew, cause she sure hasn't said that since

Whiskey

There is only one correct answer, large quantities of alcohol drank by the female will make it where she might be able to tolerate it. Otherwise it taste bad.

RD

That right there is just a piss poor attitude!

I heard tren makes your cum taste bad and asparagus as well...my poor girl swallows it all like a champ...she says it makes her stronger since shes getting all the good hormones in her diet ;)

Tren made mine come out thick like bubble gum, she couldn't swallow it. Said it was thick like trying to swallow jelly. LMAO

Ok. Personally, I have always enjoyed the taste of cum, so I have never had any issues. When I went vegan and gluten free, though, I have found that meat-eating men tast a little odd, but I still enjoy their flavor. I have a theory that every man tastes different, and so far, I have been correct. The nuances of the flavor may change depending on diet, but I think that the underlying taste of a man usually remains the same. So, if your significant other doesn't like it, I really don't know what to tell you, except perhaps offer mouth rinse afterward. Nothing better than minty fresh!

I don't know about red meats because I have heard the opposite. But eating fruits and veg's DOES make a big difference.

Your not eating mate so who cares? Lol
Given her a good enough ride she ain't gonna care either lol

But I have heard pineapple makes it more sweeter then bitter, so choke that down I'd say lol

Top Bottom