Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What makes a mans cum taste better?

Vascular Freak said:
I heard trenbolone makes your cum taste bad and asparagus as well...

I know asparagus makes my piss smell terrible cause it literally stinks up the room after just one piss!!

I recently heard that pineapple juice helps out but how often do you have to drink and how much? What else can help? The lady says she doesn't like the taste too much so I am trying to be nice.

try eating fruit the day before and the morning of it works with my man stay away from anything sour or tart (fish, beef, pork, oranges and papaya) had years of experience with this from the sounds of it not as much experience as some of you guys answering smh lol

In my case, all that fruit & juice would make me fart so much that she couldn't taste anything good or bad.

Charles

no so my elder Brother, my wife has commented from time to time as to the change. Back in the day, when alcohol was as much a part of me as my nose, she didn't like it when I drank Tequila and sometimes she complaind about beer. She said she could tell.

Maybe you and your wife should play a game of 'what did I eat/drink yesterday' and see how accurate she is?

There is only one correct answer, large quantities of alcohol drank by the female will make it where she might be able to tolerate it. Otherwise it taste bad.

RD

in the age of prptieds and shit you would think there would be a simple chocolet timed release injection a bro could get down there :p

Top Bottom