Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What makes a mans cum taste better?

Now I'm beginning to wonder why no more wimmens posted to the damn thread, hell, theyd know more about it than anybody. I was hoping that one may answer my question as to the timing of such said flavorants....

The Old Vet said:
It is an urban legend. What you eat is not going to change the taste of it.

no so my elder Brother, my wife has commented from time to time as to the change. Back in the day, when alcohol was as much a part of me as my nose, she didn't like it when I drank Tequila and sometimes she complaind about beer. She said she could tell.

I have a good friend in Dallas, for years he has been doing the strawberries thing, I've been around when his gf's would say that they enjoyed it also.

That's why I would think that some of our sisters here would give there 2ml's on the subject. That would be first hand knowledge...

YOHIMBE!!! Just get A bottle & in about 2 weak's she should taste the difference!
&if you drink coffee use A sweetener.

I heard tren makes your cum taste bad and asparagus as well...my poor girl swallows it all like a champ...she says it makes her stronger since shes getting all the good hormones in her diet ;)

i heard the orange juice/pineapple juice trick only works if you drink that and only that (besides water) for 2 weeks straight or if you go on one of those fruit diets. haha i'll email mythbusters and ask!

Top Bottom