Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what makes a girl a slut?

Bellydancer20

I'm just wondering what makes a girl a slut. I've had sex with 11 guys but I just dont find myself to be slutty. Im just a fun lovin girl who likes to have sex. Besides im clean, never had any STD's so how can i be a slut? I'd love to know your oppinons on this.

I'm from MA too.....I think age has alot to do with it. A 15 year old that has slept with 11 guys may be headed to slutville....

kind of off topic.... Just wondering, you wouldn't happen to work at Mario's Showplace would ya??? If you do, Tell Frankie Jr. and Mike that Flash says hi...

back on topic, I agree with Pauly on the slut topic. Sluttiness isn't a matter of how many partners you have as much as the attitude you keep. Liking sex is one thing, but if your attitude is disgusting about it, THEN you're a slut. How many guys you sleep with is irrelevant...

yeah and it also depends on the type of clothes you wear and the people you hang out with.but it dont matter if you like sex that dont make you a slut.

can you post a pic

lilperronis said:
yeah and it also depends on the type of clothes you wear and the people you hang out with.but it dont matter if you like sex that dont make you a slut.

can you post a pic

Yes i can an i will post a pic very soon. Thanx for your comments!

Sex is all about having fun, I wouldnt call a woman a slut due to the amount of people she has slept with. The sexual organs are there to give pleasure, it's only society that tells us we shouldn't sleep around. Guys will sleep with any woman they find attractive, why should it be different for a woman. The only time it's not cool is if you're in a serious or committed relationship and you're doing it behind your partners back

Lack of self-respect makes a girl a slut. Sleeping with a bunch of guys because she thinks she has nothing else to offer men is just a symptom of it.

I agree..lack of self respect...plus just being sexually active and promiscuous to fill a dysfunctional emotional need. Yes, sex is fun, but sex is not always love.

Top Bottom