Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what makes a girl a slut?

Nicole said:

There is totally a double standard...
And cheating is bad- just dont make the committment if you need to have mulitple partners.

diesel- I know what your saying- some people go from 6month relationship to 6month realtionship- the feel they are in love everytime- but in reality its infactuation- I dont think people who are always in a relationships are slutty really..

I agree, i think the girls that go from 6 month relationship etc.. are more stupid than slutty. Based on the fact that they are having sex and they don't even really want to. It just says a lot about them. These are also the type of girls that new a new boyfriend RIGHT after the relationship ends. Very insecure. This is every highschool girl (my area heh)

I think that's what i was trying to explain.

That type of girl actually loses more respect from me than a girl who sleeps around a lot for fun because she LIKES it.

umm...

let's see, how bout fucking 3 or more guys at time :D

Wait a minute, I'm wrong, that just makes her popular :p

DrG

wrestler69 said:
yea...your a stipper and belly dancer...no matter what anyone tells you, your a slut...sorry

Yikes that was harsh. So being a stripper/bellydancer is what makes me a slut and NOT the number of guys? A job is a job, at least it pays good money

Bellydancer20 said:

Yikes that was harsh. So being a stripper/bellydancer is what makes me a slut and NOT the number of guys? A job is a job, at least it pays good money

Don't let it bother you pussycat. I'm sure that if he had the wherewithall to get into a dancers panties, then he wouldn't be whistling that tune. In other words, he doesn't, and probably can't pull that off(without roofies), and his excuse for classifying strippers as sluts probably revolves around that.

Yea dont let it bug you, wrestler said in another thread he suffers from micropenis syndrome

If the traditional definition is used, someone having sex out of wedlock would be a slut. Soooo... unless you are a priest... errr... NON-Catholic priest... you're a slut.

By conventional wisdom... be free, be marry, and be safe. Have fun and be young. Does it matter?

However, a woman (or man) who uses sex for an advantage to gain something or a higher position over someone else... now THAT'S a slut.

C-ditty

That is a really complicated question... what makes a girl a slut? I'm not sure. I do know a lot of sluts... and I know a lot of crazy sluts... and the only thing seperating them is the frequency they procreate. I don't think a girl that likes sex is a slut, but a girl who likes sex with multiple partners inside of a short period of time is a slut. A crazy slut is just short of a whore. A crazy slut is the kind of girl that gives BJs in exchange for some ritalin, or maybe just so she doesn't have to be alone. A crazy slut doesn't know where to draw the line between a friend and a friend you fuck once in a while. A crazy slut has no respect for other people's relationships, and will try to get in anyones pants regardless of who they are with. Does this explain anything? Oh well.

Top Bottom