Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the legal age of conscent for sex in CT?

KrazyK

My buddy is 24 and met this 16 year old girl that he wants to bang. I thought the legal age of conscent in CT was 18, but he swears it is 16.
Does anyone know what it is? I don't want to see his ass go to jail for statutory rape if this girls parents find out or something.

KrazyK said:
My buddy is 24 and met this 16 year old girl that he wants to bang.

That's f**ked up.
What? Can't he find someone nearer to his own age?

Freakin 16? 16 years old???

Ok. Maybe it's me. I was still beating up the boys at 16 - so to speak.

TxCollegeguy said:
24 and 16

Ask your self if that was your sister or daughter and I think you would have your answer...legal or not...

Yeah I've already thought of that and I agree with what you're saying, but my buddy doesn't care, I've tried talking him out of it, I just don't want to see him get in trouble over it.

It is 16 btw.

If she were my daughter I would probably do damage to him.

But hey, that's just me and my over protective streak.

That is robbing the cradle. No 16yr old should be dating someone that old. She can't even vote, buy cigarettes, see an R rated movie...

Well god save your friend if her daddy finds out or her brother cause this day in Age I bet he would dissapear into the wild blue yonder

In ohio it is 16 unless your a perverted bastard like may1010 then it is what ever you want.(8 and under)

i am 24 and have/am dating a 16 year old. check this website www.ageofconsent.com

Also, to those who think it is sick/disgusting/etc., I think you should refrain from judgement unless you know the two people involved specifically.

It is prejudicial to preclude...

Top Bottom