Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What kind of lingerie do you guys prefer? Whats sexy to you?

jh1 said:
I didn't put that up.
diggered? lol

I think its that time of the month - he just redded me for pointing out somebody was in coventry - I guess its suppossed to be like Double Secret Probabtion or something :whatever:

On a tall fit brunette? Lingerie or street clothes or whatever other creative idea's you've got. I'm 5'9 (yes I'm asking this question for myself) 137lbs, medium frame, nice hips (not big I'm not flabby I just naturally have curvy hips) not overly large breasts, normal size I guess, I love my legs and back. Pretty reasonable butt for most any clothing. So what do you think? Yes I am trying to impress a guy... Thanks!

On a tall fit brunette? Lingerie or street clothes or whatever other creative idea's you've got. I'm 5'9 (yes I'm asking this question for myself) 137lbs, medium frame, nice hips (not big I'm not flabby I just naturally have curvy hips) not overly large breasts, normal size I guess, I love my legs and back. Pretty reasonable butt for most any clothing. So what do you think? Yes I am trying to impress a guy... Thanks!

I am a huge fan of boy shorts, personally. For me, anything my girl wears is great. She could be wearing a paper bag and she'd be ridiculously sexy to me. Find out what his favorite color is and do a variation of that in some kind of risque lingerie. If he is into you, he won't really care what exactly you're wearing.

I like the fitness look... Sport bra, and white cotton panties. Not so much lace and stuff... Reminds me of what an old lady or a cheap whore wears. Boots are good.... Girl motocross boots better!

Charles

Top Bottom