Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What kind of lingerie do you guys prefer? Whats sexy to you?

I don't like lingerie. Thongs are obviously a must, thigh highs are nice. The rest is garbage.

The best tho, if you're in a relationship with someone (i.e. continuous sexual interness), when the girl (who normally wears some type of underwear) just goes commando underneath. Don't tell him either. Just feel how hard his cock gets when you two are making out and he first slides his hands down your jeans and discovers your little secret....

KillahBee said:
I don't like lingerie. Thongs are obviously a must, thigh highs are nice. The rest is garbage.

The best tho, if you're in a relationship with someone (i.e. continuous sexual interness), when the girl (who normally wears some type of underwear) just goes commando underneath. Don't tell him either. Just feel how hard his cock gets when you two are making out and he first slides his hands down your jeans and discovers your little secret....

I've had that...my thoughts soon drift to "Why is she so good at teasing?" "What a fucking tramp."

I ruin everything for myself :(

jack_schitt said:
I've had that...my thoughts soon drift to "Why is she so good at teasing?" "What a fucking tramp."

I ruin everything for myself :(

lmfao dude. we are all tramps, so just enjoy your equal.

KillahBee said:

yup
and it's gooey

KillahBee said:
lmfao dude. we are all tramps, so just enjoy your equal.

It actually gets depressing trying to deny/fight it. We really are animals at the core.

Top Bottom