Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What kind of lingerie do you guys prefer? Whats sexy to you?

jh1 said:
Does your sister own any boots?

I own hundreds of boots and shoes...

She has half of my amount at the mo....

So yes she does... For her 'Boots are made for walking'..... Just so you know... :)

Ilk said:
I own hundreds of boots and shoes...

She has half of my amount at the mo....

So yes she does... For her 'Boots are made for walking'..... Just so you know... :)

AH!

:evil:

Ilk, I'm not a guy but I swear by la perla. Classy, sexy, worth the splurge. Princess tam tam is another favorite. Fine lingerie makes you feel like a sex goddess.

nefertiti said:
Ilk, I'm not a guy but I swear by la perla. Classy, sexy, worth the splurge. Princess tam tam is another favorite. Fine lingerie makes you feel like a sex goddess.

Eh... I think we're gonna need pics to back that shit up, that's quite the claim.

jh1 said:
Eh... I think we're gonna need pics to back that shit up, that's quite the claim.

LOL...what am I claiming that needs proving...that I love French and Italian lingerie, or that it makes me feel like a sex goddess?

nefertiti said:

La Perla is great.. forgot about that... I'll search for some now... Thanks Nefertiti... :heart:

Top Bottom