Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What if you had a gay wet dream?

because you make the stupidest fucking topics ever..... if you had a gay wet dream, then you had a gay wet dream. there isn't much to talk about unless you want us to spell it out for you

not only that, but he's also consistent with making the stupidest fucking topics ever

you made topics about getting raging morning wood, topics discriminating at certain types of people, and topics about taking shits

i personally think you're a complete fuck. I don't call many people "complete fucks" but you are one of those people

because you make the stupidest fucking topics ever..... if you had a gay wet dream, then you had a gay wet dream. there isn't much to talk about unless you want us to spell it out for you

not only that, but he's also consistent with making the stupidest fucking topics ever

you made topics about getting raging morning wood, topics discriminating at certain types of people, and topics about taking shits

i personally think you're a complete fuck. I don't call many people "complete fucks" but you are one of those people

Damn if I knew my posting this would make you cry, I never would have posted it. Sorry bro.

Damn if I knew my posting this would make you cry, I never would have posted it. Sorry bro.

i actually found some of the other shit amusing... just the fact that your topics are random as hell and make no sense is kind of annoying.

Top Bottom