Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What happens to cum when you blow in their asshole?

Whenever they run to bathroom afterwards cause they cant keep in anymore (FYI - make them lay on their stomachs, keeps it in longer) You can get all sad and say the baby misscarriage!!! funny as hell

yup, it seeps out gradually and then comes out after their next bowel movement; butt, then, you should always use a condom, so I guess we know where it ends up then. Who wants a dirty pecker, anyway???

wtlftr said:
have her take a shit and a bath before hand

Even then there's stil the possibility of getting some leftovers. The best thing to do would be to get her to giver herself an enema.

Sounds good, but what do ya say. Excuse me, but before we fu&&, would you mind taking an enema so i could infiltrate your bum?

Mr. Black said:
If you trust the asshole that your blowing into i.e. monogomous relationship, then its all good:)

its not the load blower that has to woory so much, its the blowee.

wtlftr said:
Sounds good, but what do ya say. Excuse me, but before we fu&&, would you mind taking an enema so i could infiltrate your bum?

If a woman is a proactive thinker and wants a good ass fucking then the onus would be on her to take care of possible cling-ons...Personally it doesn't matter to me. I tend to hop in the shower after I'm done anyways.

I think butts need love too

Top Bottom