Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What happens to cum when you blow in their asshole?

anya said:
A)

Absorption of nutrients happens in the small intestine not the colon. Some drugs can be absorbed in the colon but no nutrients.

I was being faceitious about the nutrient properties in cum, but good eye anyways :artist:

Mr. Black said:
I was being faceitious about the nutrient properties in cum, but good eye anyways :artist:

It was close to being true so I addressed it seriously. If the guy had a ton of roids in this system for example the catcher would absorb some of it into his or her bloodstream.

anya said:
If the guy had a ton of roids in this system for example the catcher would absorb some of it into his or her bloodstream.

Well that explains why my woman has put on so much mass lately...

anya said:
It was close to being true so I addressed it seriously. If the guy had a ton of roids in this system for example the catcher would absorb some of it into his or her bloodstream.

I didn't know AAS was being excreted out of the body via ejaculation...or any other pathway at that matter :rolleyes:

juve said:
I didn't know AAS was being excreted out of the body via ejaculation...or any other pathway at that matter :rolleyes:

some of the metabolites are excreted which do still carry some anabolic properties with them. I found a long thread months ago authored by W6, MS and some others that went into depth about all of it. Fascinating stuff.

Anya, you remind me of this hot sista I went out with (translation: fucked) in college. She was a biology/pre-med major, knew all the ingredients in sperm and was having none of the swallowing action. Your technical prowess is in danger of lowering your boinkability factor. Play stupid for a few days. :)

Top Bottom