Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What girls here are self proclaimed sluts?

Burning_Inside

Elite Mentor
Horray for sluts! You make the world go round..I want to have a slut all my own. Some really hot bitch who will do whatever I wanted and whenever I wanted, and who was mine all mine.

Oh and it would be cool if she was rich too.

Send all applications to my email.

most females won't admit to it. most of them lie about it, even. you probably already know this but for the female who will come out and say she likes to fuck men or women and doesn't give a shit about others then say it with pride.

Btw, I am not a slut. Sometimes I wish I was though.

supernav said:
The bigger and older they get -- the sluttier they get.

All of us guys know that type at 2am at your local bar.
I sometimes have to beat 'em off with a stick.

-= nav =-

Ummm, 30 something year old females? :confused: I don't go to bars much.

I will admit that I have been a slut in the past, that is not something I am proud of.

I will also say that I am 35 and in my sexual peak so I want a lot of sex, and I want it all the time. (If it is good sex) I can't help it.

I don't think that loving sex is the same thing as being a slut though.

Legs1010 said:
I will admit that I have been a slut in the past, that is not something I am proud of.

I will also say that I am 35 and in my sexual peak so I want a lot of sex, and I want it all the time. (If it is good sex) I can't help it.

I don't think that loving sex is the same thing as being a slut though.

Why do you think you were a slut in the past? How many guys or girls did you sleep with? (you don't have to answer) Is being a slut like being a murderer, once a murderer always a murderer? Once the deed is done then the label sticks. Even if you aren't sleeping with lots of partners currently. Just a question, not saying there is a right or wrong answer or passing judgement.

I would sleep around a lot more if I wasn't a hypochondriac and worried about diseases so much.

Last edited:
fistfullofsteel said:

Why do you think you were a slut in the past? How many guys or girls did you sleep with? (you don't have to answer) Is being a slut like being a murderer, once a murderer always a murderer? Once the deed is done then the label sticks. Even if you aren't sleeping with lots of partners currently. Just a question, not saying there is a right or wrong answer or passing judgement.

I would sleep around a lot more if I wasn't a hypochondriac and worried about diseases so much.

I am female and i have slept with quite a few guys in the past year.

I want to be in a relationship with a man who cares for me, so I guess I thought that if I slept with the men I was meeting that they would like me. Boy, was I wrong. I was used left and right, men hit it and then quit it.

Legs1010 said:

I am female and i have slept with quite a few guys in the past year.

I want to be in a relationship with a man who cares for me, so I guess I thought that if I slept with the men I was meeting that they would like me. Boy, was I wrong. I was used left and right, men hit it and then quit it.

how soon were you sleeping with these people.

Top Bottom