Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the general conception on foreplay?

hanselthecaretaker

High End Bro
Platinum
Have you ever been with a chic who just wanted to fuck? Of course you have. Why? Because it makes sense. The last chic I was with my age (28) actually mocked being made love to and routinely tired of the foreplay I tried in favor of the D soon after. Maybe the busy life of a single mom adds some additional cred to this mantra more than others but after the first time with a sexually mature chic in general, it seems foreplay takes a short-lived back seat to the main event. I can understand some kissing rubbing, and maybe some oral beforehand but the older you get with the more stresses of everyday life the more you want to just cut the bullshit and get down to it.

Uh... odds are you weren't doing the oral right sweetcheeks. Women love that shit when done right :)

But I do appreciate the thread to express my opinions and more importantly help my post count.

What about when she tells you "I wanna fuck" before you even do anything. I think it could also depend on timing and obviously the girl's mood, but my original post holds true. Foreplay's greatest use is only when the girl isn't already in the mood and you're trying to get her there.

hanselthecaretaker said:
What about when she tells you "I wanna fuck" before you even do anything. I think it could also depend on timing and obviously the girl's mood, but my original post holds true. Foreplay's greatest use is only when the girl isn't already in the mood and you're trying to get her there.
i've experienced exact same, they take cock and insert into pussy, honestly i like to tell myself 'are they really being satisfied'? but if not eventually they will stop and tell you, hanselthecaretaker take the good while the going is good

Top Bottom