Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the general conception on foreplay?

heatherrae said:
some girl told you that you were hitting her bladder? BWA HA HA! Unless your weiner is 18 inches or so, I don't think so.

Now, it is possible for a very long man to bump the cervix, but you just switch positions and it is fine. Those men are like in the 99th percentile for size, though.

Generally, when a woman tells you "Oh, it is so big it hurts" what she really means is "I better say it is so big it hurts so he doesn't think I'm loose."

:lmao:

You dont have to be massive to bump shit in there, I'm 8 inches and I've never been with a woman that it didnt hurt when I went balls deep.

TC2 said:
You dont have to be massive to bump shit in there, I'm 8 inches and I've never been with a woman that it didnt hurt when I went balls deep.

:rolleyes:

TC2 said:
Yeah, we know, every guy on elite is huge like that.

:lmao:

bigmann245 said:
well they told us some women actually poop during delivery. luckily my wife had to fast for a blood test and when we went to the appointment she was 8 months they ended up inducing her. i was 22 and scared out of my mind. but her bowels were cleared from fasting.

Here's a story for you. For our second child my wife wanted a mirror so she could see what was going on. First push and out launches a giant turd. 18" by 2-3 ". LOL. I tried not to laugh because everyone had their serious face on then I looked up at my wife. She had a big grin and started giggling. ROFLOL. It was the dumbest thing. Wife's giggling , I'm trying not to laugh and everyone else has a serious look on their faces.

By the way it only took 8-9 pushes.

heatherrae said:
actually, most women clear their bladders in very early labor. They go to the bathroom lots. That is one of the ways you know you are close to labor. so, once you get to the pushing part, most women's bladders are empty.

Wait till your water breaks. You won't be in the bathroom to clear it. Also if your 5' 3" I would bet on a tear or the doctor cutting for you to make it easier to sew up. If you have huge hips you might be fine.

heatherrae said:
some women do a little, but it isn't like it happens all the time.

Also, from what I've been told, women have a very hard time urinating during or after labor for some time. Some docs used to insert catheters, but I think that is not as common anymore.

Wrong, after labor you have a hard time keeping it in. If you mean right after labor as in a hour you might be right but there is way to much stuff going on anyways.

Creepusmaximus said:
Wrong, after labor you have a hard time keeping it in. If you mean right after labor as in a hour you might be right but there is way to much stuff going on anyways.
I mean during delivery and in the first hour or two, it is nearly impossible to urinate from what I have been told.

I'm not sure.

I read that in what to expect when you are expecting.

Foreplay is the opposite of discussing tearing and laying logs during child birth.

JayC9 said:
Foreplay is the opposite of discussing tearing and laying logs during child birth.

It goes together because after you have a child you will learn about quickies and the lack of foreplay. It's simply a time thing. The older chicks have been through it and understand, quick foreplay and on to the rest. If you have kids in the house you just don't have the time to play around for a hour simple as that. Nothing kills the mood faster than screaming in the other room. My childern haven't figured out why mommy and daddy like to shower together and they're not allowed in. LOL. Take to long and they will be pounding on the door.

my wife and i have been married 15+ years, and we've been together for 18+. . .we still get busy 3 -5 times per week. . .yes. . .sometimes we just screw. . .but, at least 2/3's of the time it's a fairly long, drawn-out affair. . .kissing, caressing, LOTS of oral (we both love it). . .for me, getting there is still half the fun :whatever:

Top Bottom