Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the general conception on foreplay?

javaguru said:
You won't be thinking that when your vagina starts tearing...
DANG IT! SHUT UP!!!!!

I wish there were a smiley with the fingers in its ears.

heatherrae said:
DANG IT! SHUT UP!!!!!

I wish there were a smiley with the fingers in its ears.
Then you'll start shitting and pissing yourself....too bad Jack isn't in the picture to post up the youtube video on EF.... :)

javaguru said:
Then you'll start shitting and pissing yourself....too bad Jack isn't in the picture to post up the youtube video on EF.... :)
actually, most women clear their bladders in very early labor. They go to the bathroom lots. That is one of the ways you know you are close to labor. so, once you get to the pushing part, most women's bladders are empty.

jon79 said:
k

don't listen to him.....he is bigger than me but i ain't scared
You don't let a little bladder leakage scare you off, do you?

heatherrae said:
actually, most women clear their bladders in very early labor. They go to the bathroom lots. That is one of the ways you know you are close to labor. so, once you get to the pushing part, most women's bladders are empty.

well they told us some women actually poop during delivery. luckily my wife had to fast for a blood test and when we went to the appointment she was 8 months they ended up inducing her. i was 22 and scared out of my mind. but her bowels were cleared from fasting.

bigmann245 said:
well they told us some women actually poop during delivery. luckily my wife had to fast for a blood test and when we went to the appointment she was 8 months they ended up inducing her. i was 22 and scared out of my mind. but her bowels were cleared from fasting.
some women do a little, but it isn't like it happens all the time.

Also, from what I've been told, women have a very hard time urinating during or after labor for some time. Some docs used to insert catheters, but I think that is not as common anymore.

The idea here is that you play with her stuff for a while to get her all wet and loose so that she can comfortably accommodate your big ol' hog. Now, if you've got a tiny little thingy then I suppose you can just go straight to the bang bang bang every time.

Top Bottom