Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the general conception on foreplay?

jon79 said:
i am tired of this i am preggo and everyone should bow down to me bullshit
LOL...what does that have to do with my bun in the oven?

nimbus said:
i never said it was; you're putting words in my mouth.

also i'm not some blind robot who's completely oblivious to how a girl feels during sex, lol
This is just yours and java's attempt at a thinly veiled hint that you are packing big wood, isn't it?

ADMIT IT!!!!

:lmao:

heatherrae said:
This is just yours and java's attempt at a thinly veiled hint that you are packing big wood, isn't it?

ADMIT IT!!!!

:lmao:
Nope, I've never claimed to be "big" only slightly above average...it's the wiminz that claim otherwise...

Don't blame me for your oversized vagin.....

javaguru said:
Nope, I've never claimed to be "big" only slightly above average...it's the wiminz that claim otherwise...
We also tell you that we only will have a dinner salad at dinner, but that is because we ate a whole plate of brownies before you came to the house.

In short, we LIE. ;)

heatherrae said:
We also tell you that we only will have a dinner salad at dinner, but that is because we ate a whole plate of brownies before you came to the house.

In short, we LIE. ;)
For the fifth time...we don't care....we almost always get off...unless it's a skushy vagin....:cough: hr...

Top Bottom