Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the general conception on foreplay?

nimbus said:
you're totally wrong about this; not every girl has the same exact anatomy and sensory response as you
hehehehehe...

Im 5'3". Not many women are going to have a shorter distance to their cervix than I do. I HAVE A VAGINA. YOU DON'T. I think I know what it feels like on the recieving end of a penis better than you do. (I sure hope so, anyway).

Also, did you notice that EVERY woman on this thread who read that laughed and agreed with me.

you too, have been deceived. lol.

heatherrae said:
Have to let these men in on the hard cold realities of life.

We women were raised to believe that we are princesses and Prince Charming will come and rescue us.

Men's equivalent fantasy is that their weiners are weapons of mass destruction on our delicate vaginas...lol.
Actually, we really don't care....we just tell you we do.....

Like I posted..."How long does it take for a woman to have an orgasm?"

Who the hell cares...... :) You've admitted that wa syour relationship with baby daddy, no?

javaguru said:
Actually, we really don't care....we just tell you we do.....

Like I posted..."How long does it take for a woman to have an orgasm?"

Who the hell cares...... :) You've admitted that wa syour relationship with baby daddy, no?
what was my relationship with him?

You mean our sex lives?

He was okay. He was average.

heatherrae said:
hehehehehe...

Im 5'3". Not many women are going to have a shorter distance to their cervix than I do. I HAVE A VAGINA. YOU DON'T. I think I know what it feels like on the recieving end of a penis better than you do. (I sure hope so, anyway).

Also, did you notice that EVERY woman on this thread who read that laughed and agreed with me.

you too, have been deceived. lol.

I never said it was the cervix; i just said something was hurting them (other than the donkey punches)

you only know how your vagina feels during sex. Your sexual experience is limited to one vagina, while i have experienced many. Again, assuming sex feels the same for every woman as it does for you is an extremely flawed assumption

heatherrae said:
what was my relationship with him?

You mean our sex lives?

He was okay. He was average.
Like I said, we really don't care..... :) If it weren't for sex and procreation men would have killed and eaten women long ago.....that's one of my unhappily married friends statements.... :)

nimbus said:
I never said it was the cervix; i just said something was hurting them (other than the donkey punches)

you only know how your vagina feels during sex. Your sexual experience is limited to one vagina, while i have experienced many. Again, assuming sex feels the same for every woman as it does for you is an extremely flawed assumption
and you only know by what they tell you...

yes, it is possible for a guy to hit the wrong spot, but please trust me on this one your girth isn't an issue.

heatherrae said:

yes, it is possible for a guy to hit the wrong spot, but please trust me on this one your girth isn't an issue.
i am tired of this i am preggo and everyone should bow down to me bullshit

In all of these posts no one has yet noticed that the thread title should have read "perception" instead of "conception?" Funny freudian slip there.

heatherrae said:

i never said it was; you're putting words in my mouth.

also i'm not some blind robot who's completely oblivious to how a girl feels during sex, lol

Top Bottom