Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the general conception on foreplay?

covergrl80 said:
HA HA just like when a man thinks there tearing shit up during sex, until they watch a kid come out!!! There goes there manhood
:lmao:

You gotta love when the young girls squeal and holler "OH, it is so big! It HURTS!"

Guys believe that shit...lol.

We can stretch to fit a baby's head out, then your wang isn't killing us...lol.

heatherrae said:

You gotta love when the young girls squeal and holler "OH, it is so big! It HURTS!"

LMAO!!! My friend and i were talking about that the other day. Her sister-in-law is 16 and of course having sex. We told her that she should just hold and wait till she is much older, because she really has no idea what she is doing. Sex does not get real good until you're in your 20's..lol

She thought we were nuts but she will find out on her own time.

heatherrae said:

I thought it was hitting your bladder or some such that hurt not so much the girth....BTW, it generally doesn't stretch during childbirth, that shit tears and they have to sew it up, have fun HR....

Brian:" It's not that big."
Melody:"Yes it is, I can barely fit it in my mouth and I have a big mouth!"
lolllolllol...

javaguru said:
I thought it was hitting your bladder or some such that hurt not so much the girth....BTW, it generally doesn't stretch during childbirth, that shit tears and they have to sew it up, have fun HR....

Brian:" It's not that big."
Melody:"Yes it is, I can barely fit it in my mouth and I have a big mouth!"
lolllolllol...
I've watched a bunch of women havin' babies on you tube. I haven't seen one single woman tear. I've seen some doctors do episiotomies, and I am completely convinced that they do them just to hurry the birth along. Episiotomies are BRUTAL. You should watch one. :worried:

hanselthecaretaker said:
Have you ever been with a chic who just wanted to fuck? Of course you have. Why? Because it makes sense. The last chic I was with my age (28) actually mocked being made love to and routinely tired of the foreplay I tried in favor of the D soon after. Maybe the busy life of a single mom adds some additional cred to this mantra more than others but after the first time with a sexually mature chic in general, it seems foreplay takes a short-lived back seat to the main event. I can understand some kissing rubbing, and maybe some oral beforehand but the older you get with the more stresses of everyday life the more you want to just cut the bullshit and get down to it.

Either

a) she said it because it's what she thought you wanted to hear, and thought you'd find her to be "sexy" and "cool" for being unimpressed by all that silly foreplay nonsense

or

b) she doesn't enjoy sex that much

or

c) both

Top Bottom