Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the general conception on foreplay?

PuddleMonkey said:
Uh... odds are you weren't doing the oral right sweetcheeks. Women love that shit when done right :)
This is the correct answer.

I hate to break this, but sometimes when women really aren't in the mood and we are preoccupied with all the stuff that we have to do and how little time we have to do it, we will pretend to just want a cut-to-the-chase quicky so that you can get off, we can pretend that we did, and then we can get back to doing the laundry.

:whatever:

If women are being honest, they will admit it...lol.

heatherrae said:
I hate to break this, but sometimes when women really aren't in the mood and we are preoccupied with all the stuff that we have to do and how little time we have to do it, we will pretend to just want a cut-to-the-chase quicky so that you can get off, we can pretend that we did, and then we can get back to doing the laundry.

:whatever:

If women are being honest, they will admit it...lol.

You just wait till you start dating again.

You have got to be quick about it. You never know when the baby sitter is going to call because your child is being a brat, got sick, stuck a bean up his nose or some other crazy shit! LOL

covergrl80 said:
You just wait till you start dating again.

You have got to be quick about it. You never know when the baby sitter is going to call because your child is being a brat, got sick, stuck a bean up his nose or some other crazy shit! LOL
LOL...and the men think that we just want their weiner so much that we can't wait through the foreplay. Hee hee hee.

heatherrae said:
LOL...and the men think that we just want their weiner so much that we can't wait through the foreplay. Hee hee hee.

HA HA just like when a man thinks there tearing shit up during sex, until they watch a kid come out!!! There goes there manhood

hanselthecaretaker said:
Have you ever been with a chic who just wanted to fuck? Of course you have. Why? Because it makes sense. The last chic I was with my age (28) actually mocked being made love to and routinely tired of the foreplay I tried in favor of the D soon after. Maybe the busy life of a single mom adds some additional cred to this mantra more than others but after the first time with a sexually mature chic in general, it seems foreplay takes a short-lived back seat to the main event. I can understand some kissing rubbing, and maybe some oral beforehand but the older you get with the more stresses of everyday life the more you want to just cut the bullshit and get down to it.

that's why old chicks rock in bed. No bull shit.

Top Bottom