Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the general conception on foreplay?

RRRipped said:
LMAO!!!! This is sooo true, when I see a woman basically I see a big walking Vagina waiting for me to pound it and move on. But noooo the big walking vagina tells me to clean my nails, cut my hair, clean my room..... Shut up and SUCK IT.

hahahahahha

RRRipped said:
LMAO!!!! This is sooo true, when I see a woman basically I see a big walking Vagina waiting for me to pound it and move on. But noooo the big walking vagina tells me to clean my nails, cut my hair, clean my room..... Shut up and SUCK IT.

Sounds like you're talking about mom :worried:

i like lickin that kittty .. makes ir real nice.. wet, warm and ready to rumble. i dont mind it at all. nothin better than inserting the johnson in a nice warm, slippery monkay!!

heatherrae said:
Hardly true, but if that makes you feel good, then go with it.

I really will live just fine regardless of what you speculate about the size of my vagina.

This thread, I was joking and teasing the men. Most men on here were smart enough to get my sense of humor. Then, there was you.

It is true..otherwise you wouldn't have spent the time to send me a nasty karma note.

It is true..otherwise you wouldn't have spent the time to send me a nasty karma note.

No I didn't repeat my self...that's just the echo coming outta your Mastodon sized pussy.

It's very obvious that you're a very bitter bitter woman. even the women of elite have stated you have a shitty attitude.

TC2 said:

No I didn't repeat my self...that's just the echo coming outta your Mastodon sized pussy.

It's very obvious that you're a very bitter bitter woman. even the women of elite have stated you have a shitty attitude.

Boy, my teasing got you all riled up. I wonder why that is? LOL. My guess is that I hit a hot button because someone can't please their woman. :lmao:

TC2 said:

im sorry but that seriously was a 5th grade joke. buy a book of jokes, read it (if you can) and come back with something new mkay.....

Top Bottom