Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what is the freakiest, nastiest, most demented thing you've ever done

Most nastiest thing I've done is accidently licked my girls asshole while going down on her. The way I had her lips spread kind of pulled her anus up and when I licked up and down I eventually noticed what else I was licking. Most nastiest thing I've ever done knowingly was probably sticking my fingers into my Ex's ass and trying to (not successfully) stick my dick in her ass.
Most nastiest girl I ever messed around with, had my fingers inside her for a little while playing with her and up until 3 days later my fingers still smelt horrible. I washed my fingers with all kinds of different soap and nothing worked except for time.

maybe your girlfriend forgets to wipe her ass or something............but i definetly wouldnt consider licking my girlfriends ass a dirty or nasty thing.......she keeps it clean and pink......and ill lick it anyday

maybe your girlfriend forgets to wipe her ass or something............

LMAO. Very true though, if its clean, its great. Takes ages for my chick to give into anal sex. Hurts like a bitch for her. Only done it once, I love it, she doesnt. All I can do is lick it and the finger work.
She likes those just fine :)

One of the freakiest things I ever did...... I was messing around with a girl from work After we'd been doing it a couple of times, she told me that she liked it rough. Long story short, the rougher I got, the better she liked it (for all you people who think I'm an abusing ass, stop. We set up a safe word if things got out of control, plus she keep begging for more). Anyway, she was pretty bruised up the next day, especially on the back of her neck. It looked like someone hit her with a baseball bat. She just laughed and said it was great. That girl had some serious issues but she sure was a fun fuck!

the nastiest thing has to be getting about 2 inches
of my tongue up my girls asshole...

its so nasty that I do it just about every day!

Can't think of anything demented...DAMN

I mean I wouldn't call any of the things I've done wierd.

I did have a gf that like to be hit, bit, slapped, etc. I mean really punched during sex, bit until she bled, we fucked out in the gravel one night so she could grind her knees on the ground. Damn, she was crazy, Jacquette Bouse, she was like the "band camp" chick on American Pie.

Other than that, sex in a casket at my friends funeral home back in HS.

Damn, I'm lame.
Rugger

oh...oh...oh...I pulled the string and tossed it against the wall and did the deed!!! That is nasty.

But like VanHalen said, "Pull the string and love comes walking in."

Top Bottom