Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what is the freakiest, nastiest, most demented thing you've ever done

There's nothing wrong with eating your woman's ass or even sucking her toes. But to the guy who ate his girl after 3 guys nutted in her that's fucking disgusting!!

Nothing that I think is nasty freaky or disgusting but we all have different boundaries.
I used to have a girlfriend with a girlfriend and together we did some fun stuff that many would think is freaky.
I was banging a hot wife who had a sub hubby in Redondo Beach. They had money and seemed bored. I did everything I could think of to her and when I couldn't go any more I'd go shower and when I came out he'd be there cleaning her up. I got used to him being around, watching, and so once when I was bangin her ass he wanted to lick her. They got into a 69 with him on the bottom. I stuck it back in her ass, smaked her pulled her hair, and basically fucked the shit out of her. When it was time to drop my load I pulled out & finished on her starfish. She sat up on her cucks face so he could tounge her and she sucked me clean. It was kindof wierd but he was more like a clenex & I eventually moved onto other friends & girlfriends. They were the only ones I did that stuff with. I did do some other wives & girlfriends as FB's but nothing like that. One had a husband who was a Quadraplegic. He knew all about us and was ok with it. When I met him it was awkward.

Most nastiest thing I've done is accidently licked my girls asshole while going down on her. The way I had her lips spread kind of pulled her anus up and when I licked up and down I eventually noticed what else I was licking. Most nastiest thing I've ever done knowingly was probably sticking my fingers into my Ex's ass and trying to (not successfully) stick my dick in her ass.
Most nastiest girl I ever messed around with, had my fingers inside her for a little while playing with her and up until 3 days later my fingers still smelt horrible. I washed my fingers with all kinds of different soap and nothing worked except for time.

Shit, (no pun intended) I kick all my girls asses.. Only after we shower but they live that shit

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom