Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what is the freakiest, nastiest, most demented thing you've ever done

does this count?

my gf was giving my a hand job, kept using the old "squeese technique" to keep me from finishing up. by the fourth time, even the squeeze technique didn't hold back. when i nutted i hit the ceiling man, it spun down and hit us both in the foreheads!

rnch said:
does this count?

my gf was giving my a hand job, kept using the old "squeese technique" to keep me from finishing up. by the fourth time, even the squeeze technique didn't hold back. when i nutted i hit the ceiling man, it spun down and hit us both in the foreheads!

pretty low fans

One of my ex's and i used to get reallly ruff. she loved to choke and scratch me. sometimes so bad i couldn't take off my shirt. she also loved to slap and hit me during sex. at first i wouldnt do it back but after she kept asking and asking i learned to love it. now i almost prefer some light bondage and a ton of beatings during sex. I know i'm a sick bastasrd but look at my name.

Отдых на черн&

Ваш отпуск летом придаст заряд энергии организму на весь год. Более детально ознакомиться можно тут: sergeevka.in.ua. Для детей есть системы скидок.

I won't give details, but if the situation presents itself while in a barn, and a hay bail is the only thing to sit/lie on, COVER IT WITH SOMETHING OTHER THAN a worn-out tarp!

Charles

Was fucking this chick when i suddenly had to piss, when i got up she said where u going? When i told her i had to piss she says u dont have to leave and opens her mouth. Well gave her the golden shower and left definitely no kiss goodbye lol

Dude what's up with all you guys and licking asses? Seriously fucking disgusting. Any guy who likes playing with a woman's asshole is at least half fag...maybe they just don't realize it

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

Dude what's up with all you guys and licking asses? Seriously fucking disgusting. Any guy who likes playing with a woman's asshole is at least half fag...maybe they just don't realize it

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

You are either homophobic or just never been with a woman that cleaned their ass...I love lickin my wife's ass every chance a get and shoving my tongue in there most the time too, it makes me harder than fuck! All woman love their ass licked, at least all of em I've ever known.. U don't know what u r missing bro, ur already down there eating the hell outta that pussy give it a try I promise she'll love it! I'm not talking about some hooker u just met but ur girl u fuck regularly obv.

Top Bottom