Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What female physique attracks you the most?

What female physique attracks you the most?

• tall and (Ally Mcbeal) thin

Votes: 13 2.2%
  • small, petite, and slim

Votes: 112 18.7%
  • freakishly massive and cut

Votes: 7 1.2%
  • soft and juicey with nice curves

Votes: 246 41.1%
  • slim, tight, rock-hard body

Votes: 206 34.4%
  • I like em fat

Votes: 14 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Audio8

Ok, just for the sake of legitimacy, you can draw a correlation to anabolics through some of the physical make-ups of the answers. :)

Now then, as bordom got the better of me once again, here it is.

The Victoria's Secret™ look is my favorite. Nice and curvy with soft muscle tone. I don't like girls that are to ripped up. I'm more of an ass man the a tit man also. Any girl that has better abs then me is to much. I want a women not a man.

I think it depends on what you are in the mood for. Sometimes you want that beautiful toned chick, with a six pack and niced sized tits, with a nice ass. sometimes you want the soft body girl with nice curves. If you are on test and want to feel like a man you find a nice petite girl and pound the shit out of her, you can have the fat chicks( i am in good shape so I do not want any blubber). Those muscle bound chicks really do not do it for me either but I am a-bit curious about the pussy. So you have a show piece, a cook you a meal and watch a movie piece, a I am on a gram of test and just took a perc piece, and maybe something to experiment and she probably will make you call her name! Once again leave the fat chicks at home, I would rather beat my dick at 5:00am when I am piss drunk, then have to wake up to a PIG! Just my 2cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom